The laws surrounding legal online gambling are constantly evolving the world over. What this means for players in the United Kingdom is that there are more online gambling websites than ever before, with more coming. Top UK Casino
will help you find the best UK casino sites in 2021, so you don't have to miss out on what's happening.
Why Software is Important for the Best UK Casino Sites
The software developers for an online casino are the ones that make the magic happen. If you enjoy playing at a certain site more than others, then chances are you have a favourite developer, whether you knew it or not and that company's games are the ones that you enjoy much more than any others. That's because most sites don't create their gaming software, but rather use the services of developers. You might enjoy more than one of the best UK casino sites if they use the same programmers. Software developers are responsible for the playing experience, in-game graphics, return to player (RTP - although casinos can usually choose a higher or lower RTP based on the available options), and the variety of games available. At this point, you might be wondering exactly what software developers the best UK casino sites choose to work with. What follows is a list of some of the most popular developers.
- Playtech - Founded in 1999, Playtech has over 600 casino games in its repertoire. They are well-known for their superhero branded slots. Playtech released its first online casino game two years after its foundation and has been providing the top sites in the industry with fantastic titles ever since.
- Microgaming - Microgaming goes back to 1994 when they became the first full online casino. Their portfolio includes 500+ games and the biggest progressive jackpots around. They continue to produce new games constantly, even in 2021. Microgaming's slot titles particularly stand out among other options that you might find at the best UK casino sites that you often visit and that has led them to be one of the most popular software providers around.
- Betsoft - Betsoft was begun in 2006, but hasn't let a late start slow them down. 3D games are their speciality. If you happen to be someone who enjoys playing slots more than other types of casino games, you will be happy to know that they have over 130 slots available - and that's just their slots! They also offer table games, poker, virtual horse racing, and mini-games, meaning that this software developer has something for everyone and you should certainly check out their games if you have yet to do so.
- NetEnt - This company has been around since the very early days of the industry. Offering 200 games, NetEnt provides an interactive gaming experience like few others, showcased by their popular Narcos branded slots which go above and beyond players' expectations. NetEnt was founded in 1996 and launched their first online casino in 2000. This software developers' games are known to have some of the highest payout percentages around, making them very popular with players not just in the United Kingdom but all around the world in 2021.
UK Casino Banking Options
- Cards - As you probably already know, using credit or debit cards as a means of payment is extremely convenient and that is why this banking option is still so popular after so many years of being used. Many UK casinos have the option to manually enter your credit or debit card info along with your billing address to exchange money.
- Electronic Wallets - While the list of third-party eWallet services will vary from United Kingdom site to site, most casinos will offer deposits and withdrawals from services such as PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill. Choosing an eWallet as your preferred banking option at a United Kingdom online casino can lead to much faster withdrawal timeframes than other methods.
- Cryptocurrency - Not too long ago, it was very difficult for players to find gambling sites willing to accept cryptocurrency, but that has certainly changed in a big way. Cryptocurrency certainly falls under the category of mainstream in 2021, and plenty of casinos will deposit Bitcoin into your account if that's how you prefer to get paid; some will even accept lesser-known cryptocurrencies.
Bonuses for New Players
- Spins - It is customary for the best UK casino sites to offer a certain number of free spins as a welcome bonus for new players to get them to try out their selection of slot titles and keep playing them. You can expect 50+ complimentary spins at most online betting houses in the United Kingdom just for setting up a profile.
- Credit - Other times, house credit is given out as a gift for signing up at a gambling site. Credit can be used just like real money to wager on any of your favourite games such as roulette, poker, blackjack, and much more.
- Play - Promotions like a free round of roulette or all you can play craps for 30 minutes, for example, are just as common as free spins or bonus cash in 2021. All you have to do is fill out your personal information in order to create an account at an online casino that is new to you, and you'll be on your way to playing on some of the best UK casino sites.
Bonuses for Existing Players
- Anniversary - If you're willing to make the relationship work, you won't be disappointed. Sticking with a casino long term will result in extra bonuses to commemorate your faithfulness (they don't need to know about those other sites). This means that it makes sense to stick with a site that has the games you have come to know and love.
- Seasonal - If you're worried about keeping to your budget around the holidays in 2021, it might encourage you to know that many casinos offer bonuses for holidays in the United Kingdom like Boxing Day, New Years, and summer holiday, allowing players to have more fun and even get brilliant winnings as well.
- Weekly - It just keeps getting better and better. Not only can you get annual and seasonal bonuses, but you should also keep your eye out for weekly promos as well. Many online casinos offer one or even several weekly bonuses to encourage players to deposit on those specific days.
The Difference Between a Good and Bad Casino Choice in the United Kingdom
The difference between finding a good and a bad United Kingdom casino in 2021 is in the details. If a casino has a poor selection, horrible requirements, and is stingy on their bonuses, it doesn't matter how much advertising they do or how clean their website looks upon your first visit. The best UK casino sites use the top software developers with a huge selection of games and a high RTP. You will also notice that top-notch casinos set themselves apart by catering to all kinds of financial services, making it easy for players to cash out their winnings, and having generous bonuses for both new and loyal patrons.
If you want the best experience in 2021, don't be afraid to be picky when it comes to sticking with a casino. Try out several casinos (Unibet, for instance,
) using their no deposit bonuses and then reward the best UK casino sites by becoming a regular. We'll take the confusion out of finding the best casinos for players from the United Kingdom by doing the research for you, and then it's all up to your preference.