The laws surrounding legal online gambling are constantly evolving the world over. What this means for players in the United Kingdom is that there are more online gambling websites than ever before, with more coming. Top UK Casino
will help you find the best UK casino sites in 2020, so you don't have to miss out on what's happening.
Why Software is Important for the Best UK Casino Sites
The software developers for an online casino are the ones that make the magic happen. If you enjoy playing at a certain site more than others, then chances are you have a favourite developer, whether you knew it or not. That's because most sites don't create their gaming software, but rather use the services of developers. You might enjoy more than one of the best UK casino sites if they use the same programmers. Software developers are responsible for the playing experience, in-game graphics, return to player (RTP - although casinos can usually choose a higher or lower RTP based on the available options), and the variety of games available. What follows is a list of some of the most popular developers.
- Playtech - Founded in 1999, Playtech has over 600 casino games in its repertoire. They are well-known for their superhero branded slots.
- Microgaming - Microgaming goes back to 1994 when they became the first full online casino. Their portfolio includes 500+ games and the biggest progressive jackpots around. They continue to produce new games constantly, even in 2020.
- Betsoft - Betsoft was begun in 2006, but hasn't let a late start slow them down. 3D games are their speciality, with over 130 slots available - and that's just their slots! They also offer table games, poker, virtual horse racing, and mini games.
- NetEnt - Offering 200 games, NetEnt provides an interactive gaming experience, showcased by their popular Narcos branded slots. NetEnt was founded in 1996 and launched their first online casino in 2000.
UK Casino Banking Options
- Cards - Many UK casinos have the option to manually enter your credit or debit card info along with your billing address to exchange money.
- Electronic Wallets - While the list of third-party eWallet services will vary from site to site, most casinos will offer deposits and withdrawals from services such as PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill.
- Cryptocurrency - Cryptocurrency certainly falls under the category of mainstream in 2020, and plenty of casinos will deposit Bitcoin into your account if that's how you prefer to get paid.
Bonuses for New Players
- Spins - It is customary for casinos to offer a certain number of free spins as a welcome bonus. You can expect 50+ complimentary spins at most online betting houses in the United Kingdom just for setting up a profile.
- Credit - Other times house credit is given out as a gift for signing up. Credit can be used just like real money to wager on any of your best games.
- Play - Promotions like a free round of roulette or all you can play craps for 30 minutes, for example, are just as common as free spins or bonus cash. All you have to do is fill out your personal information, and you'll be on your way to playing on some of the best UK casino sites.
Bonuses for Existing Players
- Anniversary - If you're willing to make the relationship work, you won't be disappointed. Sticking with a casino long term will result in extra bonuses to commemorate your faithfulness (they don't need to know about those other sites).
- Seasonal - If you're worried about keeping to your budget around the holidays, it might encourage you to know that many casinos offer bonuses for holidays in the United Kingdom like Boxing Day, New Years, and summer holiday.
- Weekly - It just keeps getting better and better. Not only can you get annual and seasonal bonuses, but you should also keep your eye out for weekly promos as well.
The Difference Between a Good and Bad Casino Choice
The difference between finding a good and a bad casino in 2020 is in the details. If a casino has a poor selection, horrible requirements, and is stingy on their bonuses, it doesn't matter how much advertising they do or how clean their website looks upon your first visit. The best UK casino sites use the top software developers with a huge selection of games and a high RTP. You will also notice that top-notch casinos set themselves apart by catering to all kinds of financial services, making it easy for players to cash out their winnings, and having generous bonuses for both new and loyal patrons.
If you want the best experience in 2020, don't be afraid to be picky when it comes to sticking with a casino. Try out several casinos (Unibet for instance
) using their no deposit bonuses and then reward the best UK casino sites by becoming a regular. We'll take the confusion out of finding the best casinos for players from the United Kingdom by doing the research for you, and then it's all up to your preference.